🌭🌭Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates🌭🌭
Hi all, as advised previously, we are scheduled to run a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle on Saturday 29th May, in just over 2 weeks. Thanks to Committee member Janie for taking the lead to coordinate this for the club.
The plan for the day is that each team will be allocated a time through the day that they need to provide volunteers. The schedule will be provided very soon so please keep an eye out for that so you know your time and can volunteer.
We are hoping to get all food and drinks donated or paid for to reduce our costs and increase our profit from the day. The list of items required is below, if you are able to assist then please let Stew know via email (email@example.com).
* sausages – donations have already been received to cover the cost of the sausages
* sliced onions – donations required please
* buns/rolls – donations required please
* sauces/serviettes – donations required please
* drinks – we are asking that each family in the club donate a carton of water or soft drink for this event. Left over drinks will be used at other club wide functions. We will advise details of how and when we want these to be dropped off shortly.
Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates.
Hills Rangers Committee.
Our Yr 9/10 girls played Thornlie at home and although we lost 123-1 the girls played hard and fair.
A few injuries resulted in having no bench to call on, yet the girls still didn’t give up 💪🏼💪🏼
Hills Rangers Y9/10 Girls
We have 13 teams this season – amazing:) GO RANGERS!!!!!
* Yr 3/4 girls* Yr 5/6 girls* Yr 11/12 girls
Friday 30th April
* Yr 7/8 girls – vs Upper Swan @ Mundaring @ 6 pm
* Yr 9/10 girls – vs Coolbinia @ Coolbinia @ 7:40 pm Saturday
* Amateur women – vs Nth Fremantle @ Brown Park @ 11:30 Sunday
* Yr 7 boys Orange – vs Mazanod @ Sawyers @ 9.00 am
* Yr 7 boys Grey – vs Kalamunda @ Sawyers @ 10.40 am
* Yr 8 boys – vs Ellenbrook @ Ellenbrook @ 9 am
* Yr 9 boys Orange – vs Ellenbrook @ Mundaring @ 12:30 pm
* Yr 9 boys Grey – vs Swan View @ Swan View @ 10.40 am
* Yr 10 boys – vs Coolbinia @ Coolbinia @ 2:30 pm
* Yr 11/12 boys – vs Belmont/Redcliffe @ Parky @ 2:30 pm
Hi folks, as you would know, the current COVID lockdown ceases at midnight tonight. Here is a club wide update related to the latest update from the State Government and the WAFC. We will forward any more updates as they are released. See this update from the WAFC: https://www.wafootball.com.au/news/20324/wafc-statement… And here is the latest statement from the State Government: https://www.wa.gov.au/…/end-of-lockdown-perth-and-peelThere are 3 sections to this update. one related to training, one related to round 1 games, one related to the opening hours of the merchandise shop. TRAINING* training can occur from midnight tonight.* players MUST arrive and leave the oval wearing a mask – and can only take the mask off when training. Please ensure you arrive with a mask and name it so you can put it back on after training before heading back to the car. * players should sanitize their hands before leaving the car, and again when reentering the car. * players MUST be signed in via the SAFEWA app – we have generated a QR Code for Mundaring, Parkerville and Sawyers oval and these will be printed and available at each oval . Players need to sign in prior to starting the training session. * parents/carers – are not able to leave the car at all throughout the training session. * coaches, assistant coaches and team managers (if required) are the only people allowed on the oval. They must wear masks at all times. ROUND 1 GAMESThe latest update from the WAFC states the following: The 2021 Go for 2&5 Metro Junior Football season will begin this weekend, pending further advice from the State Government. Note that we expect another update from the WAFC tomorrow morning. * all boys games initially scheduled for Friday night (30th April) have been rescheduled to Sunday 2nd May. * all girls games are still scheduled for Friday night (30th April). MERCH SHOPThe merch shop is open from 5 to 6 tomorrow at Sawyers Valley oval. Please ensure you maintain social distancing if attending the merch shop. Thanks all, Hills Rangers Football Club Committee.
Hi all, this is a reminder to pay footy fees if you have not already done so.
Juniors – $130 (Yr 3 to 6 girls)
Youth – $210 (Yr 7 to 12)
Hills Rangers Football Club
If you wish to make a payment arrangement please email the treasurer Brett Pickering at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are claiming Kidpsort (only $150 this year) please forward your unique code to the treasurer for processing.
If you are a new player your fees must be paid in order to collect your kit from the merchandise shop. If you have an enquiry regarding merchandise please email Hayley Brydson at email@example.com.
The merchandise shop is located at Sawyers Valley oval and will be open for new players on Tuesday 30th March and Tuesday 6th April from 4.30 to 6pm. The shop will be open to all players on Thursday 8th April from 4.30 to 6pm.
Hills Rangers Committee.
Footy Tipping – Update
Hi folks, if you are having trouble using the link sent out yesterday to register for the tipping comp, then the following is another way to register.
- Go to www.footytips.com.au
- Click on the Play Now link at the top of the screen
- Follow the steps to create an account and log in, or if you have an account
already, log in.
- Once you are logged in, enter ‘Hills Rangers tipping comp 2021’ into the
- Select the comp to enter – the password is ‘Rangers2021’.
Best of luck to all:)
**UPDATE TO BELOW TIPPING ABOVE**
Hi folks, we have set up a tipping comp for the club. Its free to enter, and we will have prizes – we just don’t know what they are at this stage:)
Enter now as the first game is only a few days away.
Click on this link to enter: https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Hills_Rangers_tipping_comp_-_2021&p=Rangers%202021
The password to join is Rangers2021.
The name of the competition is ‘Hills Rangers tipping comp 2021’.
NOTE: you will need to create an account on the Footytips website if you don’t have one to join this comp.
Good luck to all,
Hills Rangers Committee.
Hi all, pre-season training is on again this week from 5:30 to 6:30 at Sawyers Valley Oval. See you all there and please pass on the message to others.
Hi all, a reminder that pre-season training starts this Thursday.
Where: Eastern Hills High School Oval
Time: 5:30 to 6:30
* byo water bottle, sanitise your hands before and after the session
* you must arrive and leave the training session wearing a mask, and only take it off when you are training
* we will need everyone to sign into our COVID register
* if you are unwell or have any cold like symptoms then do not attend the training session
Parents/carers are welcome and encouraged to help run the session, please advise if can help run a drill. All equipment and instructions will be provided.
See you there, Hills Rangers Committee.
Due to the COVID lockdown implemented by the WA Government from 6pm Sunday 31st January, all pre-season training is postponed until further notice.
We will advise next steps once the lockdown is lifted.
Thanks, Hills Rangers Committee.