🌭🌭Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates🌭🌭
Hi all, as advised previously, we are scheduled to run a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle on Saturday 29th May, in just over 2 weeks. Thanks to Committee member Janie for taking the lead to coordinate this for the club.
The plan for the day is that each team will be allocated a time through the day that they need to provide volunteers. The schedule will be provided very soon so please keep an eye out for that so you know your time and can volunteer.
We are hoping to get all food and drinks donated or paid for to reduce our costs and increase our profit from the day. The list of items required is below, if you are able to assist then please let Stew know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* sausages – donations have already been received to cover the cost of the sausages
* sliced onions – donations required please
* buns/rolls – donations required please
* sauces/serviettes – donations required please
* drinks – we are asking that each family in the club donate a carton of water or soft drink for this event. Left over drinks will be used at other club wide functions. We will advise details of how and when we want these to be dropped off shortly.
Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates.
Hills Rangers Committee.
Our Yr 9/10 girls played Thornlie at home and although we lost 123-1 the girls played hard and fair.
A few injuries resulted in having no bench to call on, yet the girls still didn’t give up 💪🏼💪🏼
Hills Rangers Y9/10 Girls
We have 13 teams this season – amazing:) GO RANGERS!!!!!
* Yr 3/4 girls* Yr 5/6 girls* Yr 11/12 girls
Friday 30th April
* Yr 7/8 girls – vs Upper Swan @ Mundaring @ 6 pm
* Yr 9/10 girls – vs Coolbinia @ Coolbinia @ 7:40 pm Saturday
* Amateur women – vs Nth Fremantle @ Brown Park @ 11:30 Sunday
* Yr 7 boys Orange – vs Mazanod @ Sawyers @ 9.00 am
* Yr 7 boys Grey – vs Kalamunda @ Sawyers @ 10.40 am
* Yr 8 boys – vs Ellenbrook @ Ellenbrook @ 9 am
* Yr 9 boys Orange – vs Ellenbrook @ Mundaring @ 12:30 pm
* Yr 9 boys Grey – vs Swan View @ Swan View @ 10.40 am
* Yr 10 boys – vs Coolbinia @ Coolbinia @ 2:30 pm
* Yr 11/12 boys – vs Belmont/Redcliffe @ Parky @ 2:30 pm
Hi folks, as you would know, the current COVID lockdown ceases at midnight tonight. Here is a club wide update related to the latest update from the State Government and the WAFC. We will forward any more updates as they are released. See this update from the WAFC: https://www.wafootball.com.au/news/20324/wafc-statement… And here is the latest statement from the State Government: https://www.wa.gov.au/…/end-of-lockdown-perth-and-peelThere are 3 sections to this update. one related to training, one related to round 1 games, one related to the opening hours of the merchandise shop. TRAINING* training can occur from midnight tonight.* players MUST arrive and leave the oval wearing a mask – and can only take the mask off when training. Please ensure you arrive with a mask and name it so you can put it back on after training before heading back to the car. * players should sanitize their hands before leaving the car, and again when reentering the car. * players MUST be signed in via the SAFEWA app – we have generated a QR Code for Mundaring, Parkerville and Sawyers oval and these will be printed and available at each oval . Players need to sign in prior to starting the training session. * parents/carers – are not able to leave the car at all throughout the training session. * coaches, assistant coaches and team managers (if required) are the only people allowed on the oval. They must wear masks at all times. ROUND 1 GAMESThe latest update from the WAFC states the following: The 2021 Go for 2&5 Metro Junior Football season will begin this weekend, pending further advice from the State Government. Note that we expect another update from the WAFC tomorrow morning. * all boys games initially scheduled for Friday night (30th April) have been rescheduled to Sunday 2nd May. * all girls games are still scheduled for Friday night (30th April). MERCH SHOPThe merch shop is open from 5 to 6 tomorrow at Sawyers Valley oval. Please ensure you maintain social distancing if attending the merch shop. Thanks all, Hills Rangers Football Club Committee.