🌭🌭Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates🌭🌭
Hi all, as advised previously, we are scheduled to run a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle on Saturday 29th May, in just over 2 weeks. Thanks to Committee member Janie for taking the lead to coordinate this for the club.
The plan for the day is that each team will be allocated a time through the day that they need to provide volunteers. The schedule will be provided very soon so please keep an eye out for that so you know your time and can volunteer.
We are hoping to get all food and drinks donated or paid for to reduce our costs and increase our profit from the day. The list of items required is below, if you are able to assist then please let Stew know via email (email@example.com).
* sausages – donations have already been received to cover the cost of the sausages
* sliced onions – donations required please
* buns/rolls – donations required please
* sauces/serviettes – donations required please
* drinks – we are asking that each family in the club donate a carton of water or soft drink for this event. Left over drinks will be used at other club wide functions. We will advise details of how and when we want these to be dropped off shortly.
Thanks all, please note the date and standby for more updates.
Hills Rangers Committee.